Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Investigate

Today I applied the IB learner profile "thinkers". I had to think in order to decide what I wanted to do. In the end, I decided to do a rap song. The only problem I am having right now is finding someone who can rap the song for me, as I am only going to create the lyrics. I also had to apply my thinking skills when I was looking for which program to use to edit my rap song. I still have to decide on wether to use WavePad or Audicity. They both seem like pretty good programs but I am leaning more towards Wavepad as it is more simple to use in my opinion. Today I used my thinking skills more, but I want to improve on my inquiring skills as i have to be more curious and i have to look more for details. On a scale of 1-6 on the Criterion F I think I deserve a 4. I researched well and i used my time wisely but i still need to improve more on some other aspects.

No comments:

Post a Comment